Planning and conducting research that is empirical composing a program work with Psychology
Empirical research is just a prerequisite for the creation of full-term program focus on therapy. Work that doesn’t contain results that are empirical maybe perhaps not enable evaluating the practical tasks associated with pupil and as a consequence can’t be credited as a training course work.
The essence of empirical research preparing
Planning for empirical research involves:
1. a definite formula of empirical issues and hypotheses.
2. Operational concept of the phenomena that are studied “translation” of theoretical concepts, in which the nagging issue is suggested, into particular research factors.
3. choice of techniques and practices of research.
4. Collect empirical material.
5. Qualitative and data that are quantitative.